[Openswan dev] openswan-1.0.1rc2 on ppc64

hp aput99 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 6 10:57:26 CEST 2004

Hi all,

Just an FYI.
We were able to get openswan ipsec working on ppc64 with some minor hackages.
 Per Ken's suggestion, we post the info here.  We found out that all the
encrypt/decrypt algorithms (AES, blowfish, twofish, serpent, cast) worked
except for 3DES.  Getting 3DES and NAT-T to work is what we want to try next.
 Once we get everything working we'll submit our patch to Openswan.org.

Regards,
Andy