[Openswan Users] Openswan Assistance...

Brad Apps brad at ecwd.com.au
Mon Oct 16 17:25:51 EDT 2017

Thank you Samir,

I'll remember to change my FROM address next time ;)

Just in addition to this request, let me explain what we are doing.
We connect to a telecommunication carrier's system via VPN.  It is just an
ipSec VPN with pre-shared key.  We are using a Cisco 1941 currently.  But are
needing to move this into AWS, hence I've set up Openswan on an EC2 instance.

I need someone to discuss the current setup and then check the config.  Also
when the migration happens I would like to have someone on hand in case of issues.

Thank you again to all.