[Openswan Users] Host to Host with RSA Key size of 5120 is not working in version 2.6.49

kasi viswanathan kviswanathan.83 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 02:12:05 EST 2017

Hi Samir,

FYKI, I verified the RSA Keysize of 5120bits in openswan version
2.6.50dev by pulling the latest code and it seems to be working.
At least i verified for key size of 5120bits as my hardware was too
slow to generate higher order keys.If possible let me update this
thread in the future with my findings.

Is there any patch or a particular commit which can be used to fix
this issue on openswan version 2.6.49 ?

It would be much helpful if any pointers are shared on the same.

Thanks,
Kasiviswanathan.V