[Openswan Users] site to site vpn

Daniel Cave dan.cave at me.com
Thu Nov 3 10:43:17 EDT 2016

Hi James

I presume you are still looking for help on this ?

Some information about the remote site VPN server is using ? Since this is an OpenSwan forum for Linux , are you saying you want to build a tunnel between a Windows Server and a Linux server using OpenSwan ?

Or something else?  please explain :)

Dan.