[Openswan Users] Dual wan VNP connection to AWS

Damir Reic dreic at email.t-com.hr
Wed Jun 24 17:48:42 EDT 2015

Hi,

I have Sonicwall with Dual WAN and I configured VPN to AWS using Openswan.
Everything works fine when i have 1 VPN running from Sonicwall. If I
configure VPN (with same P2 settings - subnets) on 2nd WAN interface
openswan starts destroying VPN connections all the time. This is I would say
expected but what i am trying to achieve is when VPN connection goes down on
one interface it should be re-established on another. Don't know how to
achieve that so I need some guidance.

Thanks!