[Openswan Users] openswan with overlapping subnets

david coleman david.coleman at promenta.com
Fri Dec 18 03:28:37 EST 2015

Thanks for reply
However I have seen that kind of advise before but I need more detail.

I have openswan on a aws Linux box with public ip. So do I set up Nat in that same box and then I use ip tables for the Nat? Or do I set up a new server ? If a new server does it need to be in the same subnet or maybe it needs two ip addresses?

Openswan is in the same subnet as my real servers

When I read the (many) posts about Nat with ip tables there was no example with IPSec traffic apart from some people saying they could not get it to work

If you have any links on actual examples of the Nat with openswan/IPSec that would be great

Thanks
Dave

Sent from my iPhone