[Openswan Users] Amazon instance - Multiple remote hosts

kwaye kant gabrielkwaye at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 13:50:12 EST 2015

Dear all,

If this is already answered kindly point me to the thread.

I set my Amazon instance with a remote host and every seems to work well  I
guest.

In the future I am planning to connect 2 others hosts to the same instance.

When I look inside the /etc/ipsec.conf I don't know how I will set the two
Hosts ?

Should I create two more instances ?

Please anybody has done this in the past kindly help me find the solutions