[Openswan Users] ipsec: is there any post connection hooks

Luca Arzeni l.arzeni at iname.com
Fri Oct 3 12:01:06 EDT 2014

Hi,
after a that an ipsec connection has been successfully established, I need to run some iptables command to setup some routes needed to use the connection from my app.

Ideally, I would also like to remove these routes after the connection is closed.

I managed to put them in a shell command, that wraps up my ipsec invocation, but I was wandering if there is a better/reccommended way to run these script.

Is there any post connection hook in openswan?
Are there any best practise to run these commands?

Thanks,
Luca