[Openswan Users] NATting and using IPsec

Ola Peters ola at telmate.com
Tue May 13 16:27:11 EDT 2014

Hi Everyone,

I am attempting to configure OpenSwan on an Ubuntu Server.. (12.04.. LTS)
and I need some input for a task.

Details:

I want to setup an IPsec tunnel from about 270 routers to an VPN
concentrator.  This tunnel will be used solely for maintenance and
monitoring of our kiosks.  These routers are inside our network and all
coming in a 10.x.x.x network.  The VPN concentrator also sits on this
network.

Would anyone be able to offer a bit of advice on how to best set this up?
 Do I really need to enter 270 different routes in the IP tables?

Also, I will be using shared secrets as the key.

Thanks in advance,

Ola