[Openswan Users] Connecting to Cisco VPN, getting INVALID_ID_INFORMATION followed by "perhaps peer likes no proposal"

Tim McCune tim at mccune.name
Wed Mar 19 13:50:52 EDT 2014

Thanks Mike.  I've double-checked both the secret and the addresses in
ipsec.secrets.  Also tried changing pfs to no.  Still the same error.  I
don't have any ability to do any debugging or change any settings on the
Cisco device.  I have asked them to see if there is anything helpful
getting logged, but so far no response.