[Openswan Users] Multiple servers with multiple tunnels each

Neal Murphy neal.p.murphy at alum.wpi.edu
Tue Jun 24 12:03:46 EDT 2014

What you described should work, with a couple caveats:
  - Your config is missing host2-host3, host2-host4, and host3-host4
  - Be sure that each of the four sites uses unique LAN addressing. That is,
    you cannot (easily) use 10.10.10.0/24 at two sites.
You should be able to copy a single set of files (config, secrets, etc.) to
each site.