[Openswan Users] OpenSWAN Ip ranges

SilverTip257 silvertip257 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 08:03:55 EDT 2014

On Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 5:48 AM, Madden, Joe <Joe.Madden at mottmac.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>

> Looking at the OpenSWAN I doubt this is possible however I thought this
> might be the best place to ask.
>

> Is it possible to specify the IP range that OpenSWAN assigns to the VPN
> Range?

It would be best for you to clearly define what you're trying to do.  Maybe
even a diagram if necessary.
What type of set up? Site-to-site? Roadwarrior?

Without more information it's tough to give a good answer:
leftsubnet and rightsubnet(s) can be defined on either ipsec endpoint.
 Those subnets are defined in prefix notation, but are ranges of IP
addresses.

--
Mike