[Openswan Users] Multiple connections from clients are behind the same NAT !

Patrick Naubert patrickn at xelerance.com
Mon Jul 14 13:21:30 EDT 2014

Rescued from the Spam bucket.  Please remember to subscribe to the mailing list before posting to it.

From: "CpServiceSPb ." <cpservicespb at gmail.com>
Subject: [Openswan Users] Multiple connections from clients are behind the same NAT !
Date: July 13, 2014 at 3:30:43 PM GMT-4
To: users at lists.openswan.org

The important addition.
There are 2 global troubles with remote teleworkers connecting to xl2tpd/openswan/psk:
- first is well known and known as IP overlapping, when some simultaneously clients from diferent subnets connected to Vpn has the same their physical netcard internal IP, for example 192.168.0.1.
But I got such configuration working !
- second is investigated by me in my test - multiple connections from clients behind the same NAT.
I have not yet got such configuration workin.
As I saw some docs/forums/irc chats conversation, klips+SAref is intended for solving of 1st trouble as I called it, not of 2nd.
So, am I right ?
And is klips+SAref real and one possible way out from 2nd situation ?