[Openswan Users] Openswan-Juniper SRX

Emanuel Badilla emanuel_badilla at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 10 20:29:07 EST 2014

Hello, by any chance any of you have a working example of a tunnel between a
Juniper SRX (meaning Junos) and Linux OpenSwan?

I've been trying to make this connection work, but always get stuck on the
beginning of phase 2 in "STATE_QUICK_I1" and change pretty much everything
in the configuration but still haven't manage to make it work, so, if
anybody, by any chance has a working connection that can lend me, I think it
will be very helpful and I might be able to find my mistake.

Thank you!

Emanuel