[Openswan Users] OpenSwan Per user limited bandwidth

Dominic Wiersma d.wiersma at dwits.nl
Sat Aug 16 10:35:19 EDT 2014

Hello,

I must sent this e-mail again because in my e-mail before I sent it out
through an wrong e-mail (repy-to) address.

Please reply to this one. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I have been looking for documentation on how to configure a per user maximum
bandwidth setting.

For example, user 'X' cannot have more than 20Gb of traffic each month.

Since I haven't found anything, let me first start with the question, is
this possible using Openswan?

And if so, where can I find the documentation to do so?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Dominic