[Openswan Users] Troubleshooting ipsec/l2tp

Paul Young paul at arkig.com
Mon Oct 21 21:52:56 UTC 2013

It sounds like both clients are within the same IP range. You'll probably
find that the first machine to connect is ok and the 2nd machine will not
be able to connect simply because of the IP range.

If you look in /var/log/secure you should see something about the tunnel
already being in use (I am paraphrasing) for the 2nd machines connection.