[Openswan Users] really basic peer-to-peer setup

Alan McKay alan.mckay at gmail.com
Sat May 4 01:33:02 UTC 2013

Let me ask some other questions ... cuz I'm really at a loss here.

What else needs to be enabled to make this work?
Clearly I need routing enabled.
What about NAT?  Does that need to be on?
Right now NAT is not on now that I think of it, since it is in my
firewall config and I turned off firewall to remove that from
potential complications.
And I just see another email from Simon so I'll send this and respond
to that ...