[Openswan Users] Adding a Route

Vigyan Kaushik vkaushikdll at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 12:36:48 EST 2013

Hello,

I have OpenSwan running on a Linux Server/Ubuntu with in a test network
where I have a different IP Address Range (10.7.1.x). The DHCP server which
provides 10.7.1.x network range is on a Linksys router.

The Internet IP for this Linksys router comes from my verizon FIOS which
has (192.168.1.x) network. I am trying to figure out a way to access my
192.168.1.x network from my 10.7.1.x network where openswan is running.

Probably it needs some routing from my Ubuntu box to the 192.168.1.x
network. So you can please provide me some suggestion how can I achieve
this?

Thanks,
VK