[Openswan Users] Debug level for xfrm policy changes

Giovanni Carbone G.Carbone at reitek.com
Thu Jun 20 15:23:08 UTC 2013

Thanks but all I’ve got is just a lot of lines like the following one:

Unknown message: 00000096 0x0000001e 0x00000000

Am I doing something wrong?

Besides that I think I’ve got the same issue described here (although I’m not able to replicate it at will): https://www.openswan.org/issues/1334
I’m using openswan 2.6.38 on a centos 5.9 x86_64.

Best regards,

Giovanni.