[Openswan Users] one question about how to configure ah + esp combination mode.

Patrick Naubert patrickn at xelerance.com
Thu Jan 31 19:39:11 EST 2013

Rescued from the Spam bucket.  Please remember to subscribe to the mailing list before posting to it.

From: wangrensheng <wangrsh at neusoft.com>
Subject: one question about how to configure ah + esp combination mode.
Date: 24 January, 2013 1:42:05 AM EST
To: <users at lists.openswan.org>

hi ,all

  I use Openswan as  an IPsec VPN implementation in my Openwrt system for developing a router. I have succeed in configuring tunnel mode with AH or
ESP protocol separately, just   as  below :

conn    testconn1

        type            = tunnel
        ikev2           =   no
        ike               = 3des-sha1-modp1024
        phase2        =    esp
        phase2alg   = 3des-sha1

conn    testconn2

            ike            =  3des-sha1-modp1024
            ikev2        =   no
            phase2          =   ah
            phase2alg       =  md5

but I don't know how to configure a tunnel with AH+ESP  mode,  who can tell me how to do it , Thank you Very much.
is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged of
Neusoft Corporation, its subsidiaries and/or its affiliates. If any reader of this communication is
not the intended recipient, unauthorized use, forwarding, printing,  storing, disclosure or copying
immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete the original message and all copies from
your system. Thank you.