[Openswan Users] xl2tpd and openswan setup problem?

shamsat shamsat at zoho.com
Sun Jan 6 10:29:24 EST 2013

Hi,
I have an l2tp account with the securitykiss and want to setup the xl2tpd and openswan in debian wheezy, i read one article and these are my configuration files

ipsec.conf    http://www.sendspace.com/file/dodg0g
ipsec.secrets   http://www.sendspace.com/file/tzlkkm
options.xl2tpd     http://www.sendspace.com/file/ciw5dj
xl2tpd.conf         http://www.sendspace.com/file/pww71s
and this is the chap-secrets:
 # client    server                 secret                   IP addresses
client_id    securitykiss       client_password        *
this is the log when i start the /etc/init.d/ipsec:
pluto.log    http://www.sendspace.com/file/p8q080

when i run  these command get this error:

 # sudo ipsec auto --up L2TP-PSK-NAT
022 "L2TP-PSK-NAT": We cannot identify ourselves with either end of this connection.
# sudo ipsec auto --up L2TP-PSK-noNAT
022 "L2TP-PSK-noNAT": We cannot identify ourselves with either end of this connetion

The ip address of securitykiss.com is 217.147.94.149, any help please?