[Openswan Users] Trouble with a Star Topo

Simon Deziel simon at xelerance.com
Wed Feb 27 11:53:50 EST 2013

Hi Luis,

On 13-02-27 11:42 AM, Luis Nagaki wrote:
> I hate spamming people,
>
> but i also can not get the patch itself either
> ftp://ftp.openswan.org/openswan/development/

FTP access no longer available. We probably miscommunicated about this,
sorry about that. Legacy downloads are accessible via HTTP at
http://ftp.openswan.org/openswan/

I'm don't recall seeing any SARef patches for RHEL 5. You can find the
most up to date SARef patches for various kernels at
https://github.com/xelerance/Openswan/tree/devel/patches/kernel

HTH,
Simon