[Openswan Users] OpenSWAN transfer slowing down

Piotr Dzionek piotr.dzionek at intercon.pl
Mon Feb 18 02:44:28 EST 2013

Your question made me realize that i was using netkey stack. I
downloaded KLIPS module source and  compiled it.  Now ipsec starts with
it. Tunnel gets established, but i cannot ping anymore. ICMP packets
just try to go normal way. They are not geting encapsulted in ESP
headers and are dropped by default gw. I did not change any
configuration. Should i configure anything else?

My other question is how KLIPS is better than NETKEY?