[Openswan Users] Simple L2TP/IPsec server not working (openswan, xl2tpd, Ubuntu, Windows)

Bob Miller bob at computerisms.ca
Wed Feb 6 12:58:57 EST 2013

STATE_QUICK_R2: IPsec SA established transport mode

This line here ^^ means that your ipsec tunnel is established.

This (generally) means your problem could be one of two things: l2tp
layer is rejecting you; iptables is blocking you.  I would start with
the l2tp logs and see what you find there.  failing that, your two best
friends to figure out what is happening are tcpdump and "iptables
(filters here) -j LOG"
--
Computerisms
Bob Miller