[Openswan Users] ERROR: netlink response for Add SA esp.1a45173f at 94.187.13.72 included err

Motaz Nassif motaz.nassif at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 11:51:38 UTC 2013

Hi Paul,
Actually I was trying to run openswan on my vps and I faced several
problem. But now I solved most of them but I still stick on this offensive
on:

I run command: tail -60 /var/log/secure
I received this error:

ERROR: netlink response for Add SA esp.1a45173f at 94.187.13.72 included errno
93: Protocol not supported

I run command: tail -60 /var/log/messages
I receive this important message
setsockopt recvref[30]: Protocol not available

When I run ipsec verify. Everything is running [OK] without any [FAILED]
message.

But I still cannot connect to the L2TP VPN server.

Awaiting for your support.

Best Regards,
Motaz NASSIF