[Openswan Users] OpenSwan NATOA Patch - Android ICS

Elison Niven elison.niven at elitecore.com
Fri Sep 21 06:43:11 EDT 2012

Hello,

It seems you are new to development. You need to apply the patch to the
openswan source code.

1) Download http://ftp.openswan.org/openswan/openswan-2.6.38.tar.gz
2) Extract it.
3) Download openswan-android-ics-natoa.patch and place it in the
openswan-2.6.38 directory.
4) Give this command : patch -p1 < openswan-android-ics-natoa.patch
5) Proceed to build and install openswan. You will find plenty of
documentation for that.

On Friday 21 September 2012 01:27:20 PM IST, Neville wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can some please share with me how I use / install the patch
> http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/attachmentText?id=23124&aid=231240180000&name=openswan-android-ics-natoa.patch
> to the openswan-2.6.38 on CentOS 5.8 in order that I can connect using
> Andriod ICS 4.0.3
>
> Many many Thanks
>
> Nev

Best Regards,