[Openswan Users] Problem with authentication at tunnel startup

fatcharly at gmx.de fatcharly at gmx.de
Tue Sep 18 10:23:46 EDT 2012

Hi,

I´m lost here with a x509-connection-problem between a juniper and a openswan openswan-2.6.32-16.el6.i386 on CentOS 6.3. As far as I understand, phase 1 works, but phase 2 has a problem and I don´t understand the log, so maybe you can help me with this:

http://pastebin.com/mrCbU9J9

And yes I mentioned the "Possible authentication failure: no acceptable response to our first encrypted message" line at the end of the log. Question is why and what can I do to get rid of it.

Any suggestions are highly appreciated

kind regards

fatcharly