[Openswan Users] OT IPSec -- L2TPD/Xauth

Erich Titl erich.titl at think.ch
Wed Oct 17 18:19:42 EDT 2012

Hi Kit

on 16.10.2012 17:51, Kit Peters wrote:
> For the record, I have IPsec and xl2tpd implemented on a Linux (Ubuntu)
> firewall and have non-rooted Android clients.  See http://goo.gl/by9zs
> for details (ignore the Proxy ARP bits).

Thanks a lot, I intend not to go the XL2TP way, but forwarding the
tunnel to a M$ RAS server which can then authenticate the users in our
AD system (hopefully).

I can get Phase2 established with my non rooted Android system, so I am
rather confident that it might work with the RAS Server.

I am using fwbuilder on the gateway which allows this rather seamlessly,
but have to wait for the windoze guys to get the RAS server up and
running inside the protected zone.

Thanks

Erich