[Openswan Users] OS to OS tunnel

Goffe, Don Donald.Goffe at GTECH.COM
Fri Oct 12 13:30:02 EDT 2012

For some time we have had OpenSwan running from our POS terminal to the Cisco ASA in the data center without issues.
I was wondering if anyone has run OpenSwan to OpenSwan which in my case would be a POS term to POS term over a 2nd
WAN interface? Since OS uses simple right and left subnets AND not the standard client server relationship does it really need
 to go back to an ASA for authentication?
Thanks
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this email message is intended only for use of the intended recipient. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately delete it from your system and notify the sender by replying to this email.  Thank you.