[Openswan Users] Site-2-site vpn "No KLIPS support"

Jakub Sobczak sopel1000 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 12:38:20 EDT 2012

Thanks,

I added rightid=PUBLIC_IP_ADDRESS and it seems to be working.
I also did "ipsec auto --rereadsecrets" because I put new keys, but still
the tunnel has failed to setup.

I am supposed to use DH group 2, so I figured I have to set modp1024, is
that correct?
They told me to set it that way: ike phase 1

conn abc
        #General
        keyingtries=1
        auto=start