[Openswan Users] vpn

Mitsuo Yazawa mitsuoyazawa at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 13:29:38 EST 2012

Hi guys,

    can someone point me to a tutorial where I can configure what I need.
        I have this configuration.
            [windows computer] – [nat] – [internet] – [publicIP-static] [CentOS]

        I want that my windows connect to CentOS via openswan. when it happends my windows should create a route that all traffic should go to the vpn (centos) and Centos forwards every outgoing (-s windows) to the internet (with this publicIP) and every incoming traffic (-d windows) to forward it to the windows servers.

not sure if that makes sense...

basically I need something like hidemyass securevpn. but I already have a server for it. (so I don’t want to spend unnecessary on extra stuff)

thanks
Mitsuo