[Openswan Users] Road Warrior setup and multi-access with same account

Jonathan Farnsworth j.m.farnsworth at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 12:08:31 EDT 2012

I found that I could have multiple Mac/iOS devices behind the same NAT,
I could even add 1 windows client but as soon as I added a second
windows client or an Android client I would get problems.  I figured
that Mac/iOS were playing nicely because they were using random floating
ports, thus uniquely identifying themselves, while Windows clients all
used the same port.  Adding the second client started the confusion.  As
Paul said, the solution was to use KLIPS with SAref tracking.