[Openswan Users] IPSec+L2TP server-side routes to client

Brett Cave brett at jemstep.com
Mon Mar 12 04:28:51 EDT 2012

Hi,

I have an openswan IPSec + xl2tpd server configuration and was wondering if
there was a way to send routes to the clients from the server side? I get
this functionality when I connect to Cisco IPSec gateways, and I know MS
IPSec server implementations support this too. I'm guessing this would be
something that pppd would do, configured through the xl2tp options? Or
would I need to configure BGP to get this working? The main objective is to
provide routes to clients without client-side route configuration.

Regards

--

Brett Cave
Jemstep, Inc