[Openswan Users] ERROR: netlink response for Add SA esp.c698f006 at 10.0.0.10 included errno 3: No such process

Neal Murphy neal.p.murphy at alum.wpi.edu
Fri Jun 15 11:31:22 EDT 2012

On Friday 15 June 2012 10:19:37 Saman Ghodsian wrote:
> Reposting, any idea anyone?

The only times I've seen VPN tunnels hang for no apparent reason was when
there was an MTU mismatch. From years ago: DSL requires smaller MTU. Most
recently and currently, my ISP (Comcast) tells me to use an MTU of 576 (via
DHCP); but it keeps using MTU of 1500. I couldn't figure what was wrong until
I told my DHCP client to ignore that MTU directive. No VPN trouble since then.
This is probably unrelated to your troubles, though.