[Openswan Users] ERROR: netlink response for Add SA esp.c698f006 at 10.0.0.10 included errno 3: No such process

Saman Ghodsian gsaman at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 12 21:05:19 EDT 2012

Hi,

I've been able to successfully establish VPN connections to multiple Sonicwall routers using PSK, but we've noticed that at random points we're getting the following error, which makes the tunnel hang (No pings) even though the vpn is seen as established from the remote side.

ERROR: netlink response for Add SA esp.c698f006 at 10.0.0.10 included errno 3: No such process

Any ideas what this error means, had no luck looking around

Cheers

Sam