[Openswan Users] open r2 doesn't install on pbx in a flash 2.0.6.2

Raúl Torres Duque rtorresduque at finantek.com
Tue Jul 31 19:28:27 EDT 2012

PBX in a Flash 2.0.6.2
Asterisk 1.8.1.5
openr2-1.3.2
Digium TE110 card

The card doesn't show any alarms but mfcr2 commands doesn't show in the CLI.

"ldd channels/chan_dahdi.so | grep openr2" returns
"ldd: channels/chan_dahdi.so: No such file or directory"

I installed openr2 with these commands:
# ./configure --prefix=/usr
# make
# make install

I didn't get any errors so I can't pinpoint where the error might be.
I read, though about an openr2 2.x library version but I've been
unable to find it.

Hope you can help on this! If you need any more info, I'll be more tha
happy to provide it.
Have a nice day!!

Raul
--

*[image: logo_01.gif]*

*Raúl Torres Duque Vázquez Aldana*

*Gerente de Desarrollo*

Finantek, S. A. de C. V.

*t. *+52 (55) 5259 6396, ext. 204

*f.*+52 (55) 5259 6396, ext. 205

*www.finantek.com***

*rtorresduque at finantek.com*

AVISO DE CONFIDENCIALIDAD
Este correo electrónico y cualquier archivo adjunto se dirigen
exclusivamente a su destinatario. Puede contener información confidencial
sometida a secreto profesional o cuya divulgación este prohibida en virtud
de la legislación vigente. No está permitida su divulgación, copia o
distribución a terceros. En caso de recibir este mensaje por error le
rogamos informe de inmediato al remitente y proceda a destruir el mensaje y
cualquier copia que hubiese realizado.
This e-mail is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it
is addressed and may contain confidential or legally privileged information,
which may not be disclosed under current legislation. Any form of
disclosure, copying or distribution of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately via
e-mail and delete all copies of the message