[Openswan Users] Configuring L2TP/IPsec for iPhone and Android

Elison Niven elison.niven at elitecore.com
Tue Jul 31 08:35:45 EDT 2012

Hi,

I believe these should work for Android 2.3.x and iPhone.
https://www.openswan.org/projects/openswan/wiki/L2TPIPsec_configuration_using_openswan_and_xl2tpd
http://www.jacco2.dds.nl/networking/openswan-l2tp.html
This too : http://blog.riobard.com/2010/04/30/l2tp-over-ipsec-ubuntu

For Android 4, you need to apply the patch
"openswan-android-ics-natoa.patch" to openswan.
Let us know your findings.

On Sunday 29 July 2012 02:42 PM, Muhammad El-Sergani wrote:
> Anyone?
>
> Thanks
> //M
>

> On Sat, Jul 28, 2012 at 12:33 AM, Muhammad El-Sergani
> <msergani at gmail.com <mailto:msergani at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Thanks Paul, do you know any good references around, for the
>     parameters used?
>
>     Thanks
>     //M
>

>     On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 11:39 PM, Paul Wouters <paul at nohats.ca
>     <mailto:paul at nohats.ca>> wrote:
>
>         On Fri, 27 Jul 2012, Muhammad El-Sergani wrote:
>
>             Another thing is that I'm using NETKEY, not KLIPS - not
>             sure if that makes a difference.
>

>         Not much, just dont use overlapip/sareftrack and
>         protostack=netkey.
>
>         Paul

Best Regards,
Elison Niven