[Openswan Users] Configuring L2TP/IPsec for iPhone and Android

Scott Webster Wood treii28 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 20:42:56 EDT 2012

I would be interested in similar information (for android) - I attempted
it once by didn't have success with connecting using the built in
android support for either ipsec or pptp. I tried both over the cell
network (some services block the additional protocols) and from multiple
wifi hotspots - no luck!

SW