[Openswan Users] Configuring L2TP/IPsec for iPhone and Android

Muhammad El-Sergani msergani at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 15:04:51 EDT 2012

Hi all,

This is my first post on the list, so I hope I'm meeting the rules in
general.

Ok, so basically I need to set up a VPN tunnel for our road warriors to be
able to reach outside services. In other words, I'm not trying to setup a
VPN for these clients to access the internal network, but rather provide
route to external services which essentially is not available through their
normal WAN connection.

Could you provide some info as to where stuff could be found that would
help with this?

I have done it already but I'm sure I understand nothing at all from what
I've done, and I want to route specific IP addresses to these clients, not
everything .. is that possible?

Thanks
//M