[Openswan Users] Can OpenSWAN replace OpenVPN?

SilverTip257 silvertip257 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 14:17:14 EDT 2012

Thanks to everyone for providing information.

Thanks for sharing Troy.
I've been wanting to set up OpenSwan for use with my Android device,
but haven't had the motivation.

There's always the Cyanogen Mod [0] to get OpenVPN, but that's getting
off-topic.

[0] http://www.cyanogenmod.com/about/features

Mike
//  SilverTip257  //