[Openswan Users] Don't know how to configure ID for "we require peer to have ID 'w.x.y.z', but peer declares '0x'"

Dave Stubbs dave.stubbs at utoronto.ca
Wed Jul 11 09:12:28 EDT 2012

Hmmm,

This isn't exactly a solution, but from a corporate IT perspective, if I was your customer and I issued you a company-mandated NCP VM, and then discovered you were trying to scoop out the settings and use another VPN technology to connect to me, it would result in a fundamental trust issue, and I would be looking to replace you. Why don't you just suck it up and use the mandated solution?

Sent from my iPhone