[Openswan Users] Routing with OpenSwan and Amazon.

Peter McGill petermcgill at goco.net
Thu Feb 2 12:08:03 EST 2012

You change the leftsubnet entry to a subnet that includes both your linux
and windows servers.

You also need to change the equivalent subnet on the cisco asa.

When this is done, yes "routing" is automatic when the tunnel is connected.

Put another way any traffic you want routed through the connection must be
included in the subnets defined for the connection.

Peter