[Openswan Users] Best out-of-box OpenSwan compatible small office wireless router

tcp97b at yahoo.com tcp97b at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 1 17:15:41 EST 2012

All,

I'm looking for the best device to establish a IPSec tunnel to a central openswan server. It needs to support wireless and have a few LAN ports. We will be routing all traffic over the tunnel. It won't be a huge amount of traffic at all. What is the best off the shelf device out there in the $175 range?  I'm needing something that won't require a custom firmware.

If there is a list of these out there, let me know.

Thank you for your help,

Ty