[Openswan Users] open r2 doesn't install on pbx in a flash 2.0.6.2

Patrick Lists openswan-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Wed Aug 1 06:28:30 EDT 2012

Hi Raul,

This is the Openswan mailinglist. A better place to ask Asterisk
questions is the Asterisk users mailinglist :)

On 01-08-12 01:28, Raúl Torres Duque wrote:
> PBX in a Flash 2.0.6.2
> Asterisk 1.8.1.5
> openr2-1.3.2
> Digium TE110 card
>
> The card doesn't show any alarms but mfcr2 commands doesn't show in the CLI.
>
> "ldd channels/chan_dahdi.so | grep openr2" returns
> "ldd: channels/chan_dahdi.so: No such file or directory"
>
> I installed openr2 with these commands:
> # ./configure --prefix=/usr
> # make
> # make install

You seem to be missing libpri and DAHDI (dahdi-linux and dahdi-tools).
Try to install those first and then rebuild Asterisk.

More information here:
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Installing+Asterisk+From+Source

And here:
http://openr2.googlecode.com/files/openr2-guide-0.3.pdf