[Openswan Users] Error:Informational Exchange is for an unknown (expired?) SA

Willie Gillespie wgillespie+openswan at es2eng.com
Thu Apr 5 07:40:03 EDT 2012

On 4/4/2012 11:28 AM, Tuomo Soini wrote:
> Stop being a jerk. If you get email from mailinglist, answer to
> mailinglist, not personal email address of mine. I won't provide free
> support services on personal email address of mine. If you want to buy
> commercial openswan support, contact my company contact address which
> are on our web page.

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.  As far as I could tell,
his email above _was_ to the list.

And I definitely wouldn't hire someone with an attitude like that for
any sort of support services.  I'm not saying you didn't answer his
question or anything, just that your reaction was a bit over the top.