[Openswan Users] 回复: Re: I need your help. "Module ipsec not found."

Gmail wuweny1985 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 11:46:56 EDT 2011

Hi Paul,
Thank you very much for your help. But i have run the command as follows:
    make module
    make module_install

my whole steps are like below:
#cd /usr/local/src/openswan-2.6.25
#make programs
#make install
#export KERNELSRC=/usr/src/kernels/2.6.18-274.3.1.el5-x86_64/
#make module
#make minstall
#depmod ¨Ca
#depmod ipsec
#modprobe ipsec
then I met the error as I said before. Please help me again! Thanks a lot.

PS: Error Information:
> [root@ openswan-2.6.25]# depmod ipsec
> WARNING: Can't read module ipsec: No such file or directory
> [root@ openswan-2.6.25]# modprobe ipsec
> FATAL: Module ipsec not found.

Thanks & Regards,
Simon Wu