[Openswan Users] IPSec net to net tunnel established with RV042, but ping from one side gives Destination Host Unreachable

Geekman the1geekman at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 18:01:16 EDT 2011

I figured that I should also note that when I do a packet capture of
the unencrypted ICMP packets after leaving Neo, the source address is
correctly showing as Neo's public IP. So I would say this conclusively
proves the traffic is being masqueraded correctly.

19:52:32.703912 IP NEO_IP > 192.168.1.1: ICMP echo request, id
25097, seq 5, length 64