[Openswan Users] Am I actually using NAT?

James Nelson james.nelson.ii at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 18:06:51 EDT 2011

In an effort to sound as dimwitted as possible, I'm still getting the
generic error, this time trying:

ip route add <CLIENT INTERNAL> via <LOCAL EC2 GW> src <EC2 ELASTIC IP>

I received the LOCAL EC2 GW just by using the following command on the
Amazon instance:
ip route |grep "default" | awk '{ print $3 }'