[Openswan Users] Android 4.0 adds developer VPN client API enterprise enhancement!

sertys at estates.bg sertys at estates.bg
Wed Oct 19 01:29:04 EDT 2011

Well, this is excellent but is nothing more than an API extension. I would
like to see it integrated in the vanilla vpn client on the android. So far
only ipsec+l2tp option was present and not pure ipsec. A third party vpn
client is nothing special, but if the android wants to meet the enterprise
they need a certified built-in vpn client.