[Openswan Users] Question on DPD

Nick Howitt n1ck.h0w1tt at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 13:09:28 EST 2011

Paul,

I have not checked that it has or has not worked recently as the remote
end has not changed IP address for over a year now. I need to think of a
way of forcing it, but I'm not sure how to bar going there and changing
the MAC address in the router and power-cycling the cable modem. I know
it did not work in the past but was not aware that the dpdaction
behaviour had changed. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Regards,

Nick